Thursday, May 14, 2015

Well what about !!!! meravigliosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great photos and this tart soft m


The soft fruit tart is a sweet simple, fresh and tasty suitable for summer coming up. You can decorate it according man vs food fake to the seasonality man vs food fake of the fruit so as to change each time effect and decorum. man vs food fake The base of this cake is soft, it makes it fast and lends itself well to be filled with the good custard. It takes simple steps to make at home a cake full of fruit that will bring many vitamins and color to your table. Key thing to realize this sweet is the mold, must be such as we have already used to make the cake lindt, remember? You can see it here. I enjoyed to decorate it in a "broken" to give them immediate look more modern, then off to the imagination, expect to see your pies in the blog more beautiful and colorful: "Made by You", send me your click.
2 teaspoons baking powder
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, add the melted man vs food fake butter warmed, milk and continue stirring. Sift flour with baking powder and add to egg mixture. Perfuming all with the lemon zest and roll out the dough into the mold previously buttered and floured. * Do not worry if the dough will seem cheap because then in cooking grows. Bake at 180 static for about 20 minutes before turning out always do the toothpick test that must come out dry. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Put the base on a serving dish and pour your favorite wet, I recommend this. Stuffed with pastry cream and decorated the cake with lots of fresh fruit. Brush with the jelly, I am fine with that spray of Fabbri, it is very practical. * If you do not have the tart mold with raised bottom, man vs food fake you can also use a normal man vs food fake mold and then dug a little 'the center to enter the cream.
I always loved the fruit tart. It inspired man vs food fake this version from the base cuddly. the decor is just gorgeous, a feast for the eyes even before the palate :) kisses, good evening
Enrica Hello !! And 'your fabulous fruit tart with decoration "decomposed" !!! I also use the California base, I find it perfect for this type of cake !! A kiss and see you soon, Mary
Simona Mastantuono writes:
A slice of this pie I would start the day in a different way and would give me the right boost as even today the weather is grigino and throws me down !! LMI like everything in this tart is simply sublime !! Kisses, Imma
How wonderful fruit tarts. I've always adored, even as a child, and they were the sweetest man vs food fake of festivals for excellence. Since we were all born in July, there sbizzarrivamo with fruit and decorations :) The composition decomposed I love colors and I find them beautiful all together :)
Valentina writes:
Beautiful! I never tried the soft base for tart, strange but true! I absolutely have to remedy! : D Good good good as they would like a slice now! I embrace you strong, good day and a thousand kisses! <3 <3 <3
Valentina Di Costa writes:
Today on the blog a riot of beautiful cakes, sweet, rich fruit, I'm drooling with hunger and desire to taste a bit of each! your very elegant and beautiful at once at first glance! good!
long live the fruits man vs food fake of summer a riot of colors and happiness, the tart soft've never done because man vs food fake I'm fond of the crunchy, but always better groped all right? I launch this beautiful bed colorful! a kiss beautiful tesorina! : D
Angela Dolcinboutique writes:
When a photo appears in my blogroll bright, colorful, elegant and infinitely fashion I already know that you are !!!!! For Ernica there is only one, that's for sure! You know that once I tried this cake but I had managed well? ... ..a Few years ago. Yours is so beautiful :). Kiss Kiss!
Angela you who make sweet pastry high do you get this cake, which is a facility unique? Please try again deserves because I'd like to do one of your masterpieces. Thanks again for everything and say hello to the Cuochetta and fashion :-)
Do you think that the photos of this cake I do not like much because they tend to blue then you know that you have hit me pleasure. I have no special techniques but the only advice I can give you to have photo light is to take natural light perhaps near a balcony with forward white tent or on the terrace when there is no direct sunlight.
Well what about !!!! meravigliosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great photos and this tart soft m'intriga !!! try the custard Montersimo fully share !!! kiss star and good weekend
But that beautiful Enrica, very well decorated, fresh wholehearted

No comments:

Post a Comment