Monday, April 20, 2015

I was a friend asked to take some food photos for Café


Home Gallery Pictures of 2015 Fashion 2014 Fashion 2013 Fashion 2012 THEME: My Passion Kids Music Marketing Published Works About the blog About the blogger Name & Number My CV - Business Awards as well as my CV - Photography Contact Said about me ... My passions Contact
I was a friend asked to take some food photos for Café & Restaurant Gekko. So I had to just put myself into the possibilities and recommendations. I Googled - and found a sea of documents, blog posts and videos on the topic - food photography.
I ended up having a wood table set up near a window. To the left of the table, I had a speedlite 580 behind a octabox, and in front of the table to soft shadows up, I had another speedlitre 580'er. I used my Canon 85mm. Aperture 1.8, shutter speed 1/800 and ISO 100-200.
Lovely colors, but the shallow depth of field on both of them. At the top is the focal point also advanced in the picture. Aperture 1.8 is too great when you come so close, but you also have plenty to offer on the shutter speed so that an aperture 4-8 pieces fit enough better, and you will not need to run high speed sync on the flashes. If it's something you want to do more of, I can recommend a lystelt instead of octaboxene. Lysteltet is somewhat easier envision consulting group scam to carry with and stand, and is not nearly as much as octaboxene. I have a few pieces from my time as a "culinary", so if you want a loan before you buy one, you just say the word. mvh Lars
Lars - I thank you for your opinion, but disagrees with the depth of field. The images are certainly envision consulting group scam done that I want it (I think so - but is perhaps wiser). Whether it is 'right' or not I do not know, but had previously checked a lot of blogs and them I found the best I have imitated. It can clearly performed better by pros - which I, as described, is not - nor has intension to become So declines your offer regarding. madfotos equipment. But a pro would certainly (I mean - WHY safe) cost a lot more to hire for the job I have, however, doubts about the use of the flash (or setting it) as the locations provide a 'grisset' glare. I could possibly do the job with natural light, which I will test a possible envision consulting group scam next time. Inspiration terms blur http://content.photojojo.com/tips/food-photography-tips/
"Using a bredere aperture two blur the background vil help." The background must "blurres", envision consulting group scam not the food itself. But ok, if the customer is happy you can even have it. But the author also writes, lies the devil in the detail. I myself am completely dependent on others, to see the details that I did not even notice. For me photography a constant envision consulting group scam quest to be better, no matter what I photograph, and who should see the pictures. So my criticism is well meant, because I'd like criticism.
The devil is in the details - is absolutely correct. And maybe it makes food photography so difficult. And there is ONE way to do it right on. You see otherwise the image to which this text is written, you will see that not all the food is sharp - just parts of it, leaving the rest blur. The type of images, many of. There are also many of the type you refer to. I just try to tell that it is not unique envision consulting group scam - there is not one right way to do it. I thank you for the criticism. I am, however, not satisfied envision consulting group scam just because the customer is
Bowie - forever
Own words alone can not provide the necessary confidence in the accuracy of self-written skills, therefore I have allowed myself, with full acceptance from colleagues envision consulting group scam in business, selecting individual opinions. I am proud of the opinions written about my person and on cooperation with me in a business context. Read more about what others envision consulting group scam say about me here
Album Review artificial brothers babe beauty beautydish beauty shoot beauty shot bodybuilding ball david bowie fashion fjord stone yard football football grand prix pregnant home studio hat competition marketing my passion model music music nfl nude paradise paradise hotel photo shoot portrait pregnant review roadtrip back sandy Esko summer stone farm studio summer TFC thisted usa young zoom


No comments:

Post a Comment